Congratulations On Your New Job
- Your resume objective is the starting point. Carefully craft it to shake up the reader to want more.
- Structure your format and design to attract the reader. Add a bit of color, if you are comfortable with it. Stay away from the older traditional format.
- If you are changing careers, identify your skills that are transferable to your new writing career. Within the body of your resume, blend in how those skills made an impact in your performance. If is great if you can drop in a few numbers to highlight the achievements.
- Use positive action words when relating your accomplishments in your experience section.
- Be sure to provide insight to other achievements, such as, awards, volunteer efforts, and conferences.
That about wraps it up! You should be off to a good start with this writer resume sample.
If you want to work with a Mentor to help you in your career change, then find your Mentor by clicking on the Search Mentors button below.
Should already know which Mentor you would like to talk with, then click on the Reserve a Mentor button below.