MENTORING FAQ - PART 3
The More You Know - The Better It Gets
15. Can I continue to use Career Redo to add additional sessions with my Client after my initial session?
Yes, indeed. Should your Client desire addition time with you, please advise Career Redo via email or our Contact Us page. We want your relationship with your Client to flourish.
16. Is this mentoring session like life coaching, executive coaching or career coaching?
No way. As a Career Redo Mentor, you will convey the overview and details of the career field in which your Clients are interested. You have seen people fail and people succeed. You have the background and experience in your career field. You should convey that to the Client. You are not expected to provide life guidance like a career or life coach. Those type coaches don’t really know the details of your desired career. You do.
17. Can life coaches, career coaches or consultants be Career Redo Mentors?
Our approach is to provide information and guidance to a Client on the elements of their desired career. It is not to provide charged services for career coaching or life coaching. Respectfully, we do not set up these individuals as Career Redo Mentors. We do offer the opportunity for coaches and consultants to advertise or sponsor on Career Redo. To get more information on this matter, please email us at info at careerredo.com to begin the conversation.
18. Does Career Redo have any system requirements?
No. You may use your phone or computer system that works. Should you have any problems, please contact us.
19. If I am not a high-tech person, how should I communicate?
Easy. Just use what you are comfortable with. In most cases, a mobile phone will work just great. Zoom is easy to set up if you want to try that direction.
20. What other questions do you have that we may add to the Mentoring FAQ?
If so, just email us at info at careerredo.com.
Sign up to become a Career Redo Mentor
End of Mentoring FAQ