Free Initial Consultation
My name is Don and I’m the Principal and Manager of Career Redo. Our
goal is to provide great insight about a new career from experienced
individuals who understand that career.
I like to build and to
repair. Making something out of nothing is pure joy. Fixing and
improving things so that they work better, more efficiently gives me
great pleasure and satisfaction. It could be restoring a classic car or
finding a way to improve a computer program.
I have learned the steps it takes to be a successful entrepreneur of an online business. And it does take a plan for those steps. Some of these include:
- Formulate the main subject or niche to match your interests
- Identify the keywords to optimize each page to drive traffic to your site.
- Find and protect the best name for your web business
- Define the design and best structure of your website.
- Utilize a blogging / messaging tool to engage your visitors.
- Use social media to help you grow.
- Evaluate ways to monetize your business.
Don’t forget that you need to enjoy the process!
"The biggest mistake people make in life is not making a living at doing what they most enjoy."
~ Malcolm S. Forbes (1919-1990)
See What We Can Cover
Do you want to work online as an
entrepreneur or solopreneur? Work where you want and when you want.
Even though you aren’t able to devote full time to your project, you can do it. Broaden your perspective and consider entrepreneur.com as a resource.
A critical tip to consider in learning how to become a solopreneur is to focus on building a business, not just a website. Strive for a business that is
successful year after year. Longevity is your goal. It is not
automatic, as it does take the right knowledge, the right attitude and the right motivation.
Here are some of the items Included in my outline for our discussion:
- Consider this as a business, not website building. Be an entrepreneur.
- Find your niche that will work to make you a winner.
- Understand your market. Use available tools.
- Evaluate numerous monetization possibilities.
- Outline your site to ensure you capture all elements.
- Evaluate it to determine if your business plan is feasible.
- Ensure it is brandable and register domain name.
- Understand site building techniques.
- Utilize several sources to develop free traffic.
- Incorporate tools to develop relationships and engage visitors.
- Learn to understand visitor analysis.
- Implement your monetization.
It would be great to work with you. Click to set a time:
Do you have questions you want answered? It's easy - just call the number below.