SKILLS AND SERVICES
The goals of a freelance writer are usually to compose original content for various websites and publications. So, various skills are required to successfully accomplish your mission. You have the skills, but as a business you are providing services. Some of the key points for your freelance writer resume should be to:
- Sell your services
- Demonstrate that you can accumulate relevant facts
- Show your excellent writing skills and you can provide your client with great work.
- Provide your networking and communication abilities
- Exhibit your computer competencies
- Present your time management and deadline success.
- Key: Explain how what you have or do is different from what others have provided. This gets the attention of the hiring manager.
If you prefer to have an experienced resume writer assist in the process, then I have a suggestion for you. Check out Professional Resume Services. They can also help with graphic resumes, resume distribution and even LinkedIn Profile Development. I suggest that you take a look.