FIND A CAREER COACH FROM OUR LIST
JobStars USA is a full service company focusing on helping individuals improve or change careers. They hit it from both sides by addressing resume preparation and career coaching service.
Their resume services include:
- Resume writing
- LinkedIn optimization
- Distributing your resume to recruiters
Coaching programs are a big part of their services package including:
- Mock Interview Prep to get ready for the big interview.
- Making a Career Change analysis to determine best fit for each client. As part of this program the KeiseyTM Career Temperament report is developed. This helps you align your career choices with your innate strengths. The four temperaments which apply to all of us in varying degrees are Guardian, Idealist, Artisan, and Rational. Understanding yourself within these temperaments can help you find a great career choice for you.
Separate from these programs, they provide A La Carte services for entry level through executive level professionals. These are considered agile and flexible. They can address any career related issues. These individual services can be especially helpful for
- interview preparation
- career transition (out of and into new jobs)
- salary negotiations
- difficulty with a boss
- and more
Each A La Carte service consist of:
- One intake Session (10 minutes)
- 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 A La Carte Sessions (50 minutes each)
- In-house Introductory Assessment
- Self-Exploration Downloads (guides and exercises)
- MP3 Recordings of Each Session
- 30 Days of Post Program Correspondence
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does the coaching work?
Sessions are flexible and set up on a confidential, one-on-one basis to target your specific needs. Career coaching is a great way to proceed if you are serious about meeting your goals and want back-up to provide guidance and accountability.
How long is each session?
50 minutes after the fist session of 10 minutes.
How do I communicate during the session?
Sessions are on a recorded, confidential phone line. MP3 recordings will be provided for your reflection. Zoom sessions can be requested.
What is the 30 days of post program correspondence?
You can communicate with your career coach for 30 days after your last session so your coach can help with any issues you have.
Are sessions offered on nights and weekends?
Yes, as mutually available.
The best approach is to use one of our links to investigate in more detail all that JobStars USA can offer.