my personal message on ONLINE entrepreneur tips:
My name is Don and I’m the principal and manager of Career Redo. Our goal is to provide great insight about a new career from experienced individuals who understand that career.
I like to build and to repair. Making something out of nothing is pure joy. Fixing and improving things so that they work better, more efficiently gives me great pleasure and satisfaction. It could be restoring a classic car or finding a way to improve a computer program.
I have learned the steps it takes to be a successful entrepreneur of an online business. And it does take a plan for those steps. Some of these include:
- Formulate the main subject or niche to match your interests
- Identify the keywords to optimize each page to drive traffic to your site.
- Find and protect the best name for your web business
- Define the design and best structure of your website.
- Utilize a blogging / messaging tool to engage your visitors.
- Use social media to help you grow.
- Evaluate ways to monetize your business.
Don’t forget that you need to enjoy the process!
"The biggest mistake people make in life is not making a living at doing what they most enjoy."
~ Malcolm S. Forbes (1919-1990)
Do you want to work online as an entrepreneur or solopreneur? Work where you want and when you want. Even though you aren’t able to devote full time to your project, you can do it. Broaden your perspective and consider entrepreneur.com as a resource.
A critical one of our online entrepreneur tips to consider is to focus on building a business, not just a website. Strive for a business that is successful year after year. Longevity is your goal. It is not automatic, as it does take the right knowledge, the right attitude and the right motivation.
Here are some of the items Included in my outline for our discussion:
- Consider this as a business, not website building. Be an entrepreneur.
- Find your niche that will work to make you a winner.
- Understand your market. Use available tools.
- Evaluate numerous monetization possibilities.
- Outline your site to ensure you capture all elements.
- Evaluate it to determine if your business plan is feasible.
- Ensure it is brandable and register domain name.
- Understand site building techniques.
- Utilize several sources to develop free traffic.
- Incorporate tools to develop relationships and engage visitors.
- Learn to understand visitor analysis.
- Implement your monetization.
It would be great to work with you. Click to set a time:
me help you discover ways to locate your best approach to your new
business. I can give you entrepreneur tips to improve your chances of
success. You may use the technique that I used, but you do not have
to. You may search for another method, but the key ingredients are
still needed no matter which vehicle you choose. [[Sidebar: As a SBI affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.]] You can learn more about the technique that I used to see if it you have an interest.
One of my BONUS Online Entrepreneur Tips for you - - Don’t sign up for a domain name yet! First, learn about keywords, especially in the current environment.
Keywords have been very important in the development of pages that can be easily found in web search. Things have changed over the past few years, however, KEYWORDS are still important and should be used correctly.
Each keyword or keyword phrase has a value represented by its demand and its supply. This needs to be taken into consideration as you try to define who you are and what your brand is. You should take your time to brainstorm your possible topics and keywords that you could use in your domain name and throughout your business site.
Let me explain in detail the best approach to use in order to find or verify your niche. Contact me before you sign up for a mentoring session, if you want. I will be glad to help.
My Online Entrepreneur Tips: Use This 10-DAY Action Guide
- Intro: The 10-Day Big Picture
- DAY 1: Master the ALL-Important Basics
- DAY 2: Develop Your Best Site Concept
- DAY 3: Brainstorm More Profitable Page Topics
- DAY 4: Investigate and Plan Monetization Options
- DAY 5: Refine Your Site Concept and Register Your Domain Name
- DAY 6: Build a Stie That Gets the Click!
- DAY 7: Build Free Traffic From a Variety of Sources
- DAY 8: Develop Relationships
- DAY 9: Know Your Visitors
- DAY 10: Monitize - It’s Time!
This video below tells you the story!
As part of my online business, I am sending our a free email newsletter monthly on career change items. As an incentive to try out my newsletter, I am providing a free e-book entitled “Fear of 6 Career Change Mistakes? Use The Remarkable Duck and Hershey’s Kiss Tool”. Find out more about the newsletter and e-book by clicking here.
The world is changing every day. You can find your way be part of it.
Just fill in the Reservation Form and we can get started with more online entrepreneur tips. Click the button to reserve time with me.