An Entrepreneur Guide:
You really want to become an entrepreneur? Ok, let’s come up with a subject as an example... cooking. For the sake of our example, that is your passion.
What can you do with "cooking"? Here are a few entrepreneur ideas:
[[Sidebar: As a SBI affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.]]
- Write about it. You can start a blog and put your views about cooking, perhaps even recipes online. There are several easy ways to get this started, like using Wordpress.com or similar site platforms. You won’t make much money, if any, but you sure can put it out for others to see.
- Develop a website using tools to structure it and promote it to gain a greater audience. Attract visitors, provide outstanding content on cooking (your passion), and engage your readers. You provide value to them through your content and other items of interest. For more detailed information, check out our home based entrepreneur page.
- Sell affiliate products through your website. The internet has made it so easy for anyone to use it as a vehicle to investigate entrepreneur ideas. First, search for hard goods or software products and services that interest you. Then sell them under an affiliate relationship with the supplier. Some examples are unique cooking utensils. You may include items that you have found to be very beneficial to succeed in the kitchen. You could provide access to specialty e-books that provide solutions to common or unique problems.
- You do the marketing and the supplier provides the inventory, shipping and collection. The supplier provides you a percentage of the price of the item sold.
- This provides you the opportunity to offer products and services from many affiliates, rather than just one.
This section on Entrepreneur Guide has more detail at: