Time To Change And Succeed
If you’re thinking about “making the leap” to home-based freelance work, I’m delighted to share my experiences and lessons learned.
I can help you especially if you’re transitioning from corporate, and interested in becoming a:
- Freelance writer and / or independent contractor or consultant
- Freelance plain language or technical or financial writer
- In-house writer in a marketing department
- Communication consultant with a consulting firm
- Copywriter with an agency
- Online writer, and website owner (creating web sites that magnetically attract free traffic)
- Self-published author
Are you pondering your options? Making a move? Seeking to stay busy in retirement?
Are you looking for ideas on how to become a freelance writer, have specific questions you want answered, or just want to know what it's like day-to-day?
Would it be helpful to work with a freelance writer who’s “been there” – and knows the pros and cons?
If so, I’d be delighted to answer your questions about “the truth” of becoming a freelance writer… honestly and to the best of my ability.
To reserve your session with me, click Reserve A Mentor below.
Whatever you decide, I wish you the best in your career transition.